2021/2022 Florida Ambassador Merit International Scholarships Award– USA
Florida International University is Miami’s first and only public research university. Providing bachelor’s, master’s and doctoral programs, on campus and online, Florida International University is Miami’s first and only public research university that is leading the way in serving the research and surrounding communities.
The University is committed to research being a primary element of the institution’s academic vision and mission. The Herbert Wertheim School of Medicine and the Discovery Lab in the School of Computing and Information Sciences are but two of the several universities, institutes and colleges that are currently working to strengthen the university’s capacity to establish a new level of excellence with research efforts.
Over the last four decades, the Florida International University has been one of South Florida’s flagship institutions in responding to many of the major issues of today’s world. Committed to making life richer for the local and global society, the Florida International University is committed to making a difference in the lives of the entire communities of South Florida and the world. As one of the ten largest universities in the country, with a total faculty of approximately 54,000 students, our institution has more than 200,000 former students, 115,000 of which currently reside and operate in South Florida.
The Merit International Scholarships at the Florida International University is now available for all International Undergraduate Students in all Subjects.
- Host University: Florida International University;
- Host Country: USA;
- Study Level: Undergraduate Level;
- Scholarship Type: Partial Funding;
- Scholarship Worth: 75% of Tuition Fee;
- Eligible Countries: International Students;
- Subjects available: All Subjects;
- Application Deadline: January 31, 2021.
The education allows the students to experience the whole world and transform it to become a better place. This is why the Florida International University, aware of the value of this research, awards the Ambassador Merit Awards for international students.
The Florida International University will offer for the successful Students an Award that provide 75% of the Student Costs and also will offer books in the academic year 2020/2021.
- Applicants should register for high school as a regular student proceeding to graduation from high school and intending to apply to university full-time after graduation;
- Must be a U.S. national, a legal resident of the United States, or an international student planning to receive an F-1 visa to study in the United States.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, candidates must be attending undergraduate courses at the Florida International University. Afterwards, applicants must apply through their MyFIU portal.
- Required support documents: Candidates must complete and send the appropriate documents: Pre-qualification diploma, copies of transcripts, certificates of English language proficiency, a declaration and a copy of passport.
- Conditions of Admission: To be accepted, students are required to satisfy the basic conditions for a scholarship: 4.0 GPA or above and 1280 SAT Score or 27 ACTs. These criteria can be different depending on the program.
- Linguistic Qualification: For those who graduated in a non-English-speaking foreign country, they have to take an English language skills test and obtain 550 on paper, 80 on the Internet with the TOEFL or 6.5 with the IELTS.