APPLY NOW – 2021/2022 Government of Sweden Scholarships | Fully Funded
The applications are open now for the Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022. The Government of Sweden will grant 300 Scholarships for International Students to Study Full-time Masters Degree Programs from Swedish Institutes. The Swedish Institute Scholarship 2022 is Funded by the Sweden Government. Participants from all around the world with any nationality are eligible for the Sweden Government Scholarship. The third-largest country in European Union. Live and Learn a Swedish Way.
Essentially a scholarship is a way to make all your dreams come true. About 600 Master’s Programmes taught in English. The program is funded by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. The Duration of the Scholarship will be One Year or Two Year Master’s Programmes. So there are no language barriers and you can Study in Sweden Without IELTS as well.
All the Expenses of the Scholarship including Tuition Fees, Airfare Tickets, Stipend & other expenses will be covered by the Swedish Government. Sweden has Internationally Renowned Education System. The Universities in Sweden are some of the best of the reputed universities in Europe. Are you interested? Or, is making it in the big city is your dream? There are many Scholarships in Sweden Without IELTS. More details about the Sweden Government Scholarships are available below.
Details About Government of Sweden Scholarships
- Country: Sweden
- Course Level: Master Degree
- Duration: 1 Year, 2 Year
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2022
No of Scholarships
Sweden Government Offers Grant scholarships to a large number of master’s programs. A total of 300 Scholarships will provide.
Swedish Institute Scholarship is a Fully Funded Scholarship for international students & will cover the following Expenses given below.
- Full Tuition Fees Directly paid to Universities.
- Regular Payment of SEK 10,000 to cover your Living Expenses throughout the Scholarship
- Travel Grant For Airfare Tickets of SEK 15,000 to and from Sweden.
- Insurance Coverage.
Available Fields & Majors
About 600 Master’s Programmes are available in Swedish Universities and Taught in English. All-Academic Fields & Majors are available Under Sweden Government Scholarship. The list of the Fileds is given below.
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Agriculture, Horticulture, Forestry, and Fishery
- Arts, Design and Media
- Business Administration and Economics
- Education/Educational Sciences/Didactics
- Health and Medical Care
- Journalism, Communication, and Information
- Law and Legal Studies
- Materials, Construction, and Manufacturing
- Natural Science
- Religious Studies
- Social Science and Behavioural Science
- Social Work and Welfare
- Veterinary Medicine and Nursing
- International Students are eligible outside EEA.
- You must have a minimum of 3,000 hours of demonstrated Full or Part Time employment
- Must be from an Eligible Country.
Armenia, Azerbaijan, Bangladesh, Belarus, Bolivia, Brazil, Cambodia, Cameroon, Colombia, Ecuador, Egypt, Ethiopia, Gambia, Georgia, Ghana, Guatemala, Honduras, Indonesia, Jordan, Kenya, Liberia, Malawi, Moldova, Morocco, Myanmar (Burma), Nepal, Nigeria, Pakistan, Peru, Philippines, Russian Federation, Rwanda, South Africa, Sri Lanka, Sudan, Tanzania, Tunisia, Uganda, Ukraine, Vietnam, Zambia, Zimbabwe.
The Last Date to Apply for the Government of Sweden Scholarships 2022 is 28th February 2022. The Results will be Announced in April 2022.
How to Apply for the Swedish Institute Scholarship
There are 4 Steps for the Application Process for the Swedish Institute Scholarship. The Detailed information is available on the Official Website. To Apply, Please Visit any Official website here.