APPLY NOW University of Tokyo Scholarship 2021 | ADB – FULLY FUNDED
Most of you were badly waiting for the Univerity of Tokyo Scholarships 2021; your wait is now over applications are now open to apply for the ADB Scholarship University of Tokyo. This is one of the Highest Paid Scholarship for the International Students, and each year, they enroll 300 students.
The University of Tokyo ranks no 1 in Asia and Japan and 26th among the World’s Best Universities. This is a life-changing chance for the students to study at the World famous university that is too Fully Funded.
ADB Scholarship, University of Tokyo is offering 2 years of Master’s Degree Program in different Academic fields available at the University of Tokyo. ADB Scholarship for the University of Tokyo is Fully Funded; the host organization will cover all expenses of the scholars.
University of Tokyo Scholarship 2021 Details
Host Country: Japan
Host University: University of Tokyo
Program Offered: Master Degree Programs
Scholarship Type: Fully Funded
Scholarship Duration: 2 years
Fields and Majors
The following areas and majors are offered in the University of Tokyo Scholarships 2021:
- Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Development
- Department of Natural Environmental Studies
- International Studies
- Department of International Studies
- Public Policy
- Sustainability Science
- Urban Engineering
- Department of Environment Systems
- Department of Ocean Technology, Policy, and Environment
- Environment Studies
- Graduate Program in Sustainability Science
- Department of Human and Engineered Environmental Studies
- Department of Socio-cultural Environmental Studies
- Health Science
ADB Scholarship 2021 Benefits
The following benefits will be provided to the selected students during the Tokyo University ADB Scholarship 2021:
- Housing Allowance
- Airport taxes, Visa Fees, Luggage Allowance.
- Research and Thesis Allowance.
- Subsistence Allowance including housing allowance
- Health Insurance
- Tuition fees coverage.
- Air Travel tickets, Economy class.