Panic as Actress Nicole Richie’s Hair Accidentally Catches Fire While Blowing Out 40th Birthday Candles (Video)
Hollywood actress, Nicole Richie couldn’t help but scream after her hair caught fire during her 40th birthday celebration. Richie shared a video of Instagram, where she sat at a table with a birthday cake in front of her. The sweet treat had a throwback photo of the fashion designer and read “Happy Birthday Nicole” in white frosting. As she leaned in to blow out the candles, her hair accidentally caught fire. When the television personality noticed that the tips of her hair was on fire, she let out a scream as someone next to her batted out the flames. She made a joke out of the situation by captioning the video “Well… so far 40 is lit” (with a fire emoji). Her husband, Joel Madden also joked about in the comment section by writing “that’s hot”. Richie and Madden share daughter Harlow Winter Kate, 13, and son Sparrow James Midnight, 11.
Watch the video below: